sábado, 22 de marzo de 2008

... continue ...

My boy is still in Peru and I don't know how he is.
He is there from Wednesday in a warehouse! (why didn't they ship back the same day or on Thursday or ...???????).
I just asked the lady there was on the phone of Delta Cargo Peru to take care of him and at least give him water and any food ... this is COMPLETELY MAD!
And if anyone knows about the old golden who was in Madrid please let me know, I hope he/she has better luck than mine and he/she is with owners from Wednesday.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hola Ana!
Por un forum aleman me he enterado de la historia de horror vuestra y estoy completamente bajo shock. Es iiincreible como estan tratando a ti y a tu perro. No quiero pensar en como le estan tratando alli lejos en Peru.
Te deseo todo la energia para solver estos problemas y que tengas lo mas antes possible tu nino en brazos.
Estamos pensando en ti y sobre todo en el perro.
Un cordial saludo de Astrid con sus Aussies en Marbella